Donation Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: November 8th, 2020
9. Excepting Payment through PayPal or Square hereinafter "Payment Processing Center"
12. Donation Terms hereinafter “Program Terms”
13. Content License is a legal agreement between two parties known as licensees and licensors to use information, forms, or photos It takes a leap of faith to help someone else and is why I want to honor your generosity by backing it up with the first and only Guarantee for Sponsor Funding Guarantee. Although I’m a general funds distributor, My Team and/or Myself work to make sure that funds get to the needed or if directed campaign (Individual) intended recipient, every time.
1. Donation Features Your acceptance of these Program Terms does not guarantee you will be permitted to implement the Donation Features. We will make that determination in our sole discretion based on information you provide about yourself, on behalf of another, your company or organization. We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of the Donation Features. The denomination and currency for the Donations will be in U.S.D. regardless of donation denomination We may reject, limit or cancel your use of the Donation Features for any reason at any time. We may modify or cancel the Donation Features at any time without future notice
2. Certain Obligations You agree to provide us with information we request about the individual, doner or your company or organization for any purpose related to the Donation and Features. All Donations you receive or provided under a Donation Feature maybe earmarked for use or used in general. You may not solicit or use Donations for political purposes. Any images, video, trademarks, stories, name, likeness, information, or other content provided by you, on your behalf, or on another’s behalf in connection with the Donation (collectively, “Content”), you specifically give us the following permission: You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, modify, and translate any Content in connection with the Donation, including to implement one or more Donation Buttons and to market and promote the Donation (e.g., in our FAQ pages or press releases) (“Content License”). We can issue a press release describing our relationship with you. Your Content will comply with our terms and policies, including the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. You will not provide Content that infringes upon, misappropriates, or otherwise violates the rights of any third party. You will ensure that you own or have secured all rights necessary to provide us the Content and to grant us the Content License, including permissions from all people mentioned or shown in the Content and the person who created the Content (e.g., took the photos and/or videos). You will only submit stories and information that are true. You will comply with any applicable technical documentation with respect to the information provided. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Jeffery G Douglas or his parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and promotional partners or any of their employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents or representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) or for which any of the Released Parties may be liable, harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) (“Liability”) related to any claim against “Released Parties” related to your actions, content or information provided. To the extent any specific registrations, notices or disclosures are required under applicable law in order for you to lawfully solicit, receive, or provide Donations, you must comply with such requirements. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Jeffery G Douglas or his parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and promotional partners or any of their employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents or representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) from responsibility of alerting you to or assisting you with any such requirements under section h. To the extent that you receive any information about any Donor through the Donation Features (“Donor Data”), including contact information, you agree that: (i) The collection, use, disclosure, retention, and other processing of Donor Data complies with applicable law, including, as applicable, laws requiring Donor consent to the use of Donor Data for direct marketing; (ii) You will not use the Donor Data of any individual Donor except as reasonably necessary to service Donations made by that Donor through the Donation Features, unless that Donor has expressly agreed to additional uses; (iii) You will not sell, exchange, or otherwise distribute Donor Data to any third party except as reasonably necessary to service Donations made through the Donation Features; and (iv) All communications you send to Donors using Donor Data will comply with applicable law, including but not limited to the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (if applicable).
We may issue a press release or make public statements about our relationship with you, any individual, company or origination associated with the Donation Setup. You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with us without our prior written permission. If you want to use our logos or brand, follow the guidelines our guidelines and guidelines associated with the logo or brand ownership. If you are using the Donation Features on behalf of one or more individuals or an individual is acting on your behalf, you must have their permission to do so, including the following: (i) You represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the Individual to these Program Terms of Service ("Terms"), (ii) You will indemnify, defend, and hold Jeffery G Douglas, and any Associated Affiliates harmless from and against all Liability related to breach of the foregoing representation and warranty. (iii) You agree that if the any Individual under your direction or acting independently violates these Program Terms or the Terms, we may hold you responsible for that violation. “Individual” means all of the parties that are part of the same umbrella company, organization or participate thereof (e.g., all parent and child, member, etc.) as you and that opt-in with you to use the Donation Features.
3. False or Misleading Information You will not use false or misleading information. Your response must be accurate and identify the person or business who initiated the message including but not limited to: your Identification. You will not use deceptive subject lines or acts. The subject line and responses must accurately reflect the content of the message. You must Identify the message as an ad, update, or response. The law gives you a lot of leeway in how to do this, but you must disclose clearly and conspicuously what your message is. You must Tell each recipient where you’re located. Your message must include your valid physical postal address. This can be your current street address, a post office box you’ve registered with the U.S. Postal Service, or a private mailbox you’ve registered with a commercial mail receiving agency established under Postal Service regulations. You must Tell recipients how to opt out of receiving future email from you. Your message must include a clear and conspicuous explanation of how the recipient can opt out of getting email from you in the future. Craft the notice in a way that’s easy for an ordinary person to recognize, read, and understand. Creative use of type size, color, and location can improve clarity. Give a return email address or another easy Internet-based way to allow people to communicate their choice to you. You may create a menu to allow a recipient to opt out of certain types of messages, but you must include the option to stop all commercial messages from you. Make sure your spam filter doesn’t block these opt-out requests. You must Honor opt-out requests promptly. Any opt-out mechanism you offer must be able to process opt-out requests for at least 30 days after you send your message. You must honor a recipients opt-out request within 10 business days. You can’t charge a fee, require the recipient to give you any personally identifying information beyond an email address, or make the recipient take any step other than sending a reply email or visiting a single page on an Internet website as a condition for honoring an opt-out request. Once people have told you they don’t want to receive more messages from you, you can’t sell or transfer their email addresses, even in the form of a mailing list. The only exception is that you may transfer the addresses to a company you’ve hired to help you comply with the CAN-SPAM Act. You must Monitor what others are doing on your behalf. The law makes clear that even if you hire another company or individual to handle your email marketing, you can’t contract away your legal responsibility to comply with the law. Both the company whose product is promoted in the message and the company that actually sends the message may be held legally responsible.
4. User-Created Campaigns You agree that users of the Jeffery G Douglas Products may identify your organization, company or individual, including through the use of Content provided by you, as the recipient of Donations for fundraising campaigns created by those users (each a "User-Created Campaign"). User-Created Campaigns are subject to our TOS. References to such User-Created Campaigns may appear on your and our Page. Donations made through such campaigns will be paid out to you or in by you in the same manner described in Section 5 below. If you object to the contents of a User-Created Campaign that is created to benefit your organization, company, or individual, you should first message the creator of that campaign to resolve the issue. If you are not able to resolve such an issue directly, you may instruct us in writing to disable that User-Created Campaign. You may opt out of enabling User-Created Campaigns for your organization, company, or individual by providing written notice to us.
5. Our Role If you receive payouts and reports for Donations via our payment services, then the (“Payments Terms”) apply to such use, and you agree that we may disclose information about payouts to Donors and users who create User-Created Campaigns for your company, organization or otherwise named. Under the Payments Terms, you are a Developer, and the Donations you receive hereunder are your Developer Balance. In the event of any conflict between these Program Terms, these Program Terms shall govern with respect to your use of the Donation Features to the extent of the conflict. Notwithstanding Developer Payments Terms, we will not earn any service fee on Donations. If you do not receive payouts or reports via our payment services, then your payments will be processed by a third-party payment processor with whom you have a direct relationship, and you are solely responsible for any third-party fees or charges that result from their usage. We will issue Donors a transactional receipt for each Donation upon request to a valid email, which will include messaging that is substantially similar to the following: “This receipt confirms that you have made this donation as a contribution and you are not receiving any goods or services in return.” We are not: (A) A professional or commercial fundraiser, a fundraising consultant, or a conductor or paid collector of fundraising appeals (or similar) under applicable laws, (B) A guarantor of any Donations, consumer reporting agency, background check provider or any other similar role with respect to the Donor, the use of Debit or Credit Card. To the extent you receive payouts or make a donation and reports for Donations via our payment services, the role of Jeffery G Douglas Payments, hereunder is strictly limited to that of a service provider for the collection and remittance of Donations. All Donations received and/or collected shall be deemed to be received and/or collected by you and either paid to you and provided to Provider as a donation.
6. Donation Feature & Terms The Donation Features are part of “Jeffery G Douglas Products” under the Terms. which continue to apply to your use of the Donation Features. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that the provisions in the Section titled “Disputes” in the Terms apply to these Program Terms, your use of the Donation Features and your interaction with Donors. To the extent you use other Jeffery G Douglas Products or Other Individual Products, these Program Terms are part of any terms that apply to your use of those Products, and those other terms continue to apply. In the event of a conflict between these Program Terms and any other terms, the Program Terms shall govern solely with respect to your use of the Donation Features to the extent of the conflict. We may change or update these Program Terms at any time and without notice as we deem necessary to the full extent permitted by law, to resolve conflicts and your continued use of the Donation Features constitutes acceptance of those changes. These Program Terms will terminate in the event of any termination of the Terms, but the following provisions remain in effect: the lead-in Full Terms and not in lieu of any other provisions or Outline Policy Terms. Sponsorship1. Donation Protection Protecting your generosity is my Top Priority. If you, law enforcement, Myself, or Team finds that the campaign funds have been misused, Prosecution may occur, then you may be eligible for a refund. However, Not Guaranteed. 2. Receiving A RefundDonors may receive a refund or other resolution as described herein to a Covered Campaign, i. When made online via through PayPal or Square Platform where the Intended Beneficiary commits Misuse of the Covered Campaign.For purposes of this Policy, “Misuse” means any of the following herein other than section 2.ii: a) The Campaign Organizer does not deliver funds to the Named Intended Beneficiary b) The Campaign’s Content is inaccurate with respect to a material fact about the Campaign Beneficiary which induces a reasonable donor to make a Campaign Contribution; c) The Beneficiary is formally charged with a crime directly related to their campaign actions, omissions, or misrepresentations; ii. Was not a General Funding Campaign Donation
3. Submitting A ClaimWhen submitting a claim under this Policy, you must meet all of the following additional requirements: You still own the payment instrument you used to make the donation at issue and are authorized to accept a funds transfer back onto that payment instrument; You submitted your claim within 60 days of your donation date; You must not have already filed a chargeback nor received a refund for the same donation.
4. MisuseIn the event of Misuse as determined by Chaplain Douglas sole discretion, He agrees to: i. Reimburse you the amount of your donation(s) submitted through the Platform up to $500 per campaign donation(s); ii. Provide you with a credit redeemable for an equivalent donation to another campaign iii. If the Misuse arose from a failed delivery of funds to the Named Intended Beneficiary, He may also redirect your donation to the Named Intended Beneficiary;All resolutions are decided by Chaplain Douglas in his sole discretion, and all of the determinations are final.
5. ExclusionsThe following situations are excluded and do not give rise to benefits under this Policy: i. Seek a refund donation to General Fund's Campaign after 15 days ii. Seeking a refund for your donation to your own campaign; iii. Seeking a refund for offline donations not transacted on the Platform through PayPal or Square, i.e. Manually Entered. If granted a 5% fee applies; iv. Regretting the donation; v. Personal disagreement with or dislike of the Campaign Organizer, Team Members or Beneficiary; vi. Disagreement with how the Campaign Organizer, Team Member(s) or Beneficiary uses funds raised in excess of the stated campaign goal at the time of your donation; vii. Disagreement over the payment instrument or means by which the Campaign Organizer, Team Member(s) or Intended Beneficiary will receive the campaign funds; viii. Undelivered offers, promises, rewards, or promotions made or offered by the Beneficiary of the campaign; ix. Donating to a campaign that has been removed for reasons other than Misuse, i.e. considered as a General Fund’s Donation; x. Unrestricted, Reoccurring, or Non-Cancelled donations to a General Charity Campaign or Named Intended Beneficiary; xi. Disagreement with Campaign Organizer, Team Member(s), or Beneficiary for any reason; xii. Any reason not based on the documented, objectively held belief that Misuse has occurred.Notwithstanding the foregoing, there may be certain instances where circumstances support us refunding donation in whole or in part in lieu of providing you with payment.All resolutions are decided by Chaplain Douglas in his sole discretion, and all of the determinations are final.
Contact Campaign Organizer
Beneficiary When there is a campaign on your behalf, the Campaign Organizer or Team Member will deliver, in part or in hole any of the funds available to Named Intended Beneficiary. There may be some requirements and restrictions that may apply and the Policy terms below before completing your claim. 1. Beneficiary Qualifications:You may qualify for a contribution from The Campaign as follows: i. You are the Named Intended Beneficiary of a Covered Campaign, ii. You reside in United States and have applied and been approved to receive help from the Campaign Organizer. iii. You are the Primary Filer and Helper of a Beneficiary in need of help and taking full liability and responsibility of all donation distribution and liability during the campaign.
2. MisuseIn the event of Misuse, you forfeit any remaining Donations to Named Intended Campaign as determined by Chaplain Douglas in his sole discretion, furthermore, the Donation(s) i. May be returned to the Provider ii. Remaining Balance may be moved to General Funding’s Donation Campaign
3. ExclusionsThe following situations are excluded and do not give rise to benefits under this Policy and you agree to Not receiving funds due to garnishment or other withholding; Chaplain’s decision to designate a beneficiary, regardless of whether they are the campaign’s Named Intended Beneficiary; Disagreement over the payment instrument or channel through which you will receive your funds (for example, a check instead of electronic bank transfer); Your receipt of at least $5,000 in contributions from the Campaign Funding under this Policy in the prior 12 months; Campaigns where you did not incur the expenses the campaign was intended to reimburse (e.g. you did not incur the funeral/burial expenses); Campaigns where you are not the Named Intended Beneficiary; Campaigns where you are not the Primary Filer and Helper of a Beneficiary; Allowing someone else to withdraw campaign donations on your behalf; A personal disagreement with or dislike of the Campaign Organizer or Team Members; A court order has directed delivery of a Campaign’s Donations to someone other than the Named Intended Beneficiary or Helper of Beneficiary.
4. Submitting a ClaimTo make a claim under this Policy, you must meet the following criteria: You did not directly or indirectly cause, contribute to, or induce the Misuse; You attempted to notify the Campaign Organizer of your concern, You allowed 72 hours for the Campaign Organizer to address your concern, You used reasonable efforts to try to remedy the circumstances of the Misuse before submitting a claim (e.g. you may ask the Campaign Organizer for evidence of proper use or distribution of the funds); You fully completed the claim form and all subsequent requests for information for our evaluation and processing of your claim, including in most instances evidence of the Misuse; You agree to fully cooperate with any investigation by Campaign Organizer or law enforcement authority; You agree to notify Campaign Organizer if at any time you receive any communication or funds from the Campaign before and during the investigation. As the beneficiary submitting a claim under this Policy, you must meet all of the following additional requirements: You must be clearly identified by the Campaign’s Content as a beneficiary of the Covered Campaign; You must not have received all of the funds raised by the campaign, exclusive of refunds, offline donations, and any other applicable payment-processor or third-party fees; You submitted a claim within Three Months of the Campaign’s Creation date; You have reported the Misuse to your local law enforcement authority in the form of an official written report; Upon Campaign Organizer’s request, you agree to return any contributed funds back to The Campaign General Funding’s if the missing funds due to the Misuse are ultimately provided to you by anybody other than The Campaign, including the Campaign Organizer or court order.
5. Abusive ClaimsAbusive claims include but are not limited to the following: (i) Filing excessive or duplicate claims; (ii) Colluding with any other user (including donor, campaign organizer, and/or beneficiary) to misrepresent facts or circumstances related to a campaign or donation, or otherwise fraudulently seek payment under this Policy; (iii) Donors filing a chargeback after receiving a refund, filing a claim under this Policy after filing a chargeback, or initiating a payment or refund request using a fraudulent payment instrument; (iv) Any claim for a campaign where you caused or induced the Misuse, whether directly or indirectly: (v) Users who file fraudulent claims are subject to consequences outlined under Tennessee Laws: (vi) We reserve the right to investigate anyone through any means and to take appropriate action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates any of the terms or spirit of this Policy.
6. Entire Agreement and Definitions This Policy constitutes the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Chaplain Jeffery G. Douglas and you regarding the subject matter herein and supersedes and replaces any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Chaplain Douglas and you, regarding your ability to claim or qualify for a refund or payment from the Campaign.
7. Terms of Service The terms of this Policy are hereby incorporated by reference into Terms of Service. In the event of conflict, the Terms of Service will take precedence over the terms of this Policy. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning set forth in the General Terms of Service and Use.
8. Other RequirementsYou agree that a certain minimum donation amount may apply to qualify for benefits under this Policy, and that all donation payments remain final and will not be refunded unless Chaplain Douglas, in its sole discretion, agrees to issue a refund under the terms of this or other Policy.
9. No Waiver RightsYou agree that Chaplain Douglas’s decision to grant benefits under this Policy does not constitute a waiver of the right to decline refunds, payments, or other benefits in the future for any reason in his sole discretion..
10. No Assignment, Insurance, or WarrantyThis Policy is not intended to constitute and does not constitute (i) An offer to insure, (ii) A Insurance or an insurance contract, (iii) To take the place of insurance obtained or obtainable by you, and you have not paid any premium in respect of the Policy.
11. Benefits Provided Chaplain Douglas, PayPal and Square takes Flaunt Fraudulence Precautions, Your donation is volunteered provided to our campaign and beneficiaries in good faith. (i) Benefits under this policy are not assignable or transferable by you. (ii) This Policy is not a warranty against fraud or any other misuse of the Platform.
12. Donation History How Information is Used. Chaplain Douglas uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes through PayPal or Square. We use the comments you offer to provide you with the information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication. No Sharing of Personal Information. Chaplain Douglas will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Campaign Organizer and only to further the ministry activities and purposes thereof. Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.
7. Drawing Requirements The Winner will Receive a $200.00 Vista/Master Card Donate any amount about minimum requirements & continuously Individual donations enters the drawing once and each time Individual donations provides a New Transaction Number If you enter an amount less than the required amount, you will not be entered into any drawings Transaction ID # is required for verification purpose Your address "is necessary" so that we can contact you should you win. We will not share your information with other or spam you Please "Check" the Share your mailing address with Jeffery G Douglas so they can acknowledge your donation Once the Required Goal Amount is reached, A drawing will be held. Winner will be notified. Donation winner estimate is 1 on 200 entries
Contact Campaign Organizer
8. Modification or Termination Chaplain Douglas reserves the right to modify or terminate this Policy, at any time, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice. If we modify this Policy, we will post the modification on Our Website and we will continue to process all claims made prior to the effective date of the modification. All new claims will be held to the new policy after the effective date.