Payments, Refunds or Credits are subject to refunds & credit policy. If Square or PayPal is not able to debit or credit the Provided Bank Account, Provided Credit Card or Debit Card you have link to your Account, that information will be de-linked from your Account. If this occurs, Notice will be mailed to the listed address in your account. Should this occur, any Reoccurring Subscription (Monthly) Services may be interrupted without notice and all liabilities is relinquished for such interruptions.
2. Addition Payments)
You are enrolled in a Reoccurring Subscription (Monthly) Payments and you make a "One Time Payment" does not toll (Stop) the Reoccurring Subscription (Monthly) Payment. Instead, the One Time Payment and Reoccurring Deduction Payment will combine and toll the service for an addition month unless the reoccurring account is delinquent for non-payment.
3. Non-linked Payment
If you do not have an ACH-enabled bank account, Credit Card or Debit Card linked to your Account, We may request a Registered Check, Certified Check, Money Order, etc. for Payment or Payments. No personal check will be accepted. You must pay by method list herein or link an ACH-enabled bank account, Credit Card, or Debit Card to your Account in order to receive our Reoccurring Subscription (Monthly) Services. And same may be used to make any one-time payment.
4. Authorization for Settlement
In connection with the Payment Services, you authorize us to act as your agent for the purposes of holding, receiving, and disbursing funds on your behalf. Your authorization permits us to generate a paper draft or an electronic funds transfer to settle the processing of each Card transaction that you authorize, less any applicable Fees as defined in Section 2.3, “Fees.”
Your authorizations will remain in full force and effect until the later of closure or termination of your Account, or the disbursement of all funds held on your behalf. Our receipt of transaction funds satisfies your customer’s obligations to make payment to Us or to you.
We will remit to you funds actually received by us on your behalf, less amounts owed to us, subject to any Chargeback provisions as defined in (1) Payments or Reserve as defined in Section (10) Requests
In addition, by using the Payment Services, you authorize us to recover funds from you in accordance with these Payment Terms, the General Terms and any other agreement you have with us under “Recovery Authorizations.”
Recovery Authorizations include your authorization of "Jeffery G. Douglas or Crystal A. Douglas" or Square or PayPal to debit, charge, setoff against and otherwise recover funds from any connected Account, any Balance as defined in these Payment Terms any Reserve as defined in these Payment Terms, any payment instrument, linked bank, depository and other account registered in your Account.
Further, in the event that any attempt to recover funds from you should fail, Recovery Authorizations include your grant to "Jeffery G. Douglas or Crystal A. Douglas" of new, original authorizations to recover all or less than all of the amount you owe us and/or belong to us. Recovery Authorizations include all authorizations to take the above steps without prior notice to you and irrespective of;
(1) Whether we have made demand under these Payment Terms, the General Terms or any other agreement you have with us;
(2) Whether the obligation is contingent, matured or un-matured.
Recovery Authorizations include all authorizations to take the above steps in complete compliance with the Network Rules as defined in these Payment Terms and the National Automated Clearing House Association -The Electronic Payments Association Operating Rules and Guidelines, “NACHA Rules.” You agree that your grant of Recovery Authorizations to us has the same legal effect as if you had signed a paper containing the same terms.
5. Unsupported Industries
We Will Not Use the Payment Services for the following businesses or business activities: (1) Any illegal activity or goods, (2) Paraphernalia that may be used for illegal activity
(3) Buyers or membership clubs, including dues associated with such clubs, (4) Credit counseling or credit repair agencies, (5) Credit protection or identity theft protection services, (6) Direct marketing or subscription offers or services, (7) Infomercial sales,
(8) Internet or mail order or telephone order pharmacies or pharmacy referral services where fulfillment of medication is performed with an internet or telephone consultation, absent a physical visit, including re-importation of pharmaceuticals from foreign countries, (9) Unauthorized multi-level marketing businesses,
(10) Inbound or outbound telemarketers, (11) Prepaid phone cards or phone services, (12) Rebate based businesses, (13) Up-sell merchants,
(14) Bill payment services, (15) Betting, including lottery tickets, sports related gambling, casino gaming chips, off-track betting, and wagers at races, (16) Manual or automated cash disbursements, (17) Prepaid cards, checks, insurance or other financial merchandise or services,
(18) Sales of money-orders or foreign currency,
(19) Wire transfer money orders,
(20) High-risk products and services, including telemarketing sales,
(21) Automated fuel dispensers,
(22) Adult entertainment oriented products or services in any medium, including internet, telephone, or printed material,
(23) Sales of (1) Firearms, firearm parts or hardware, and ammunition; or
(2) Weapons and other devices designed to cause physical injury
(24) Internet or mail order or telephone order of age restricted products e.g., tobacco,
(25) Occult materials,
(26) Hate or harmful products,
(27) Escort services,
(28) Bankruptcy attorneys or collection agencies engaged in the collection of debt.
6. Our Fees
You agree to pay the applicable fees listed on our Current Fee Schedule, Current or Previous Invoices or the fees as described in your account (“Fees”) for use of the Payment Services. All Fees are charged at the time we process a transaction and are deducted first from the transferred or collected funds and thereafter from the Balance as defined. You also grant us Recovery Authorizations; which we may utilize to recover fees you owe us and subject to the General Terms and Current Payment Terms.
In addition, we reserve the right to change the Fees upon reasonable advance notice. All Balances, Fees, Charges, and Payments collected or paid through the Payment Services are denominated in US dollars.
7. Processing Errors
We will attempt to fix processing errors we discover. If an error results in your receipt of fewer funds than you are entitled, we will credit your Account for the difference and only correct transactions that are processed incorrectly if you notify us of a processing error within thirty (30) days of when it first appears on your electronic transaction history, otherwise it will be deemed a waiver of any right to amounts owed to you.
If an error results in your receipt of funds more than you are entitled, "Jeffery G. Douglas or Crystal A. Douglas" has the right to recover the extra funds from you directly by adding the recovery Amount to your next Payment and You expressively grant us Recovery Authorizations concerning such processing errors.
8. Account Registration for Payment Services
You do not have to open a Square or PayPal Account yourself to access our Payment Center. By using our services, You confirm that you are either a legal resident of the United States, a United States citizen, or a business entity authorized to conduct business by the state(s) in which you operate and that you are an authorized signatory for the business you represent.
We used "Jeffery G. Douglas or Crystal A. Douglas" a business’ true and accurate name when we opened a PayPal Account or Square Account to Process and receive your payment. This name will appear on the credit card, debit card statements of our customers receipt or bank statement for all payments we have accepted using the Square or PayPal Payment Services and any other Notices, Statements or Documents thereof. 9. Underwriting and Identity Verification
10. Requests for Additional Information and Inspection
"Jeffery G. Douglas or Crystal A. Douglas" may request additional information from you at any time. For example, may ask you to present invoices from your suppliers, a government issued identification such as a passport, driver’s license, a business license, or other information. "Jeffery G. Douglas or Crystal A. Douglas" may also ask for permission to inspect your business location. If you refuse any of these requests, your Account may be suspended or terminated.