Jeffery G. Douglas
Certification # 2017 January 4th, 2010
Is Found In Christ
Those who specialize in Chaplain Ministry, Faith Based Ministry, and Pastoral Ministry of Gospel are often known as evangelists, whether they are in their home communities or living as missionaries in the field. Some Christian traditions refer to such people as missionaries. Some Christian traditions consider evangelists to be in a leadership position role. The old saying, "You don't know what a persons has been through, Until you have walk a mile in their shoes" is a very true saying.
- You never know the "True Impact" you will have on those around you or know just how much someone needed that smile, complement, or support you gave them. We never know just how much someone may have needed that long hug, deep talk, or just to be heard.
- Don't wait for someone else to be kind first, for better circumstance, or someone to change, Just be kind, because One never knows just how much that person may need it. Never judge a book (Person) by their cover because it (they) be smooth while the pages (inside) are woren. The cover (Person) may be woren and ragged on the inside while polished on the outside covering their true feelings and harship they've been through.
- My Goal is: • To ministry the Gospel in according to Jesus Christ' commands and to bring you closer to His Kingdom • To provide spiritual services to patients, families and individuals.
- • To participate in developing the spiritual plan of care for each patient, family, and individual's basics.
- • To visit patients, families and individuals identified as appropriate pastoral services and provide direct spiritual counsel, prayer, and ministry as appropriate. • To assists members of the patient, family and individuals in understanding the significant spiritual concerns related to the patient, family, individuals response to dying, death, and other Spiritual needs
- • To serve as liaison and resource for the patient, the family and individual's clergy in dealing with patient, family, and individual spiritual needs. The six types of theology & The pillar of theology is the critical examination and interpretation of theological texts;
- • Biblical studies.
- • Church history.
- • Systematic theology.
- • Practical theology.
- • Study theology. • Progress your faith journey.